Friday, December 4

{ When cats wig out }



I remember when I was a kid and dressup was always fun. The things you find in your moms closet, over-sized shoes, tops, red lipstick, purses. If it was pretty you romped around the house with it til you drove your mom nutts. Then, there was your best friends dog. You could never tell if he was happy if he looked pretty or not, but you thought that it was the best thing in the world.

So, when I hopped over to Glamour.com today to check out their Daily Beauty Blog . You can imagine the last thing I expected to see was cats wearing wigs. They're refering to a post from the Dallas News "Kitty Wigs: two women's quest to give cats good hair". What is good hair? I remember a guest on the Tyra show discussing this subject about "good hair". Well, I never would have thought. Most people try vitamins, bathing and grooming. Now I'm waiting to see Paris Hilton on the red carpet with her new "teacup pig" named Princess Piglet wearing a wig.
Hmm,, nice new switch from "When pigs fly to When pigs wear wigs." I'm sorry no one can top Miss piggy.



Early this afternoon I also ran across another blog at thechive.com "I hate cute cats too"
Who on earth can hate a cat with a face looking up at you like this? Quit being haters for the super cuteness. ♥



Too all my sexy blog peepers. Have a great night!

mlsig

P.S. Remember I encourage all my readers to follow my blog. I'd love to know who you are =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Enlighten. Share.