Wednesday, December 9

{ Tumblr.com }

I've stumbled upon Tumblr! Apparently its another social network surrounded by the idea of blogging, sharing, thoughts, ideas && Randomness.


What is Tumblr?
Millions of people sharing the things they do, find, love, hate, think, or create.

Weblogs? Been there, done that. Facebook? It's full of kids. Twitter? That's so 2006, darling. No, the smart thing to be doing online these days is tumblelogging, which is to weblogs what text messages are to email - short, to the point, and direct. -Telegraph.co.uk

Actually it looks pretty cool. I may try this out. Myspace, I'm bored with and frankly they don't seem to want to work with outside links and I'm about sharing stuff so myspace you're getting swept under the rug. Facebook, I feel like we have a acquainted friendship. Seriously though the multiple app invites are a HUGE turnoff. I want to communicate and talk to people not reply to 28 some application invites. So if you ever wonder why I'm not doing applications, or ignoring your requests this is why. I'm going to check out this TUMBLR site. If anyone out there is using it toss me your url.

Okay, I went ahead and joined tumblr.
brenadette.tumblr.com

mlsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Enlighten. Share.