Wednesday, May 6

Challenges: The rocky climb

Here it is, another day to get past yesterday and move toward the future. Sometimes you just have to keep trying no matter how hard the climb. Easier said than done, right? Maybe not. I know sometimes life can be challenging, hard and manipulative but in the end its worth it. Whose to say when that day has come. Some journeys are longer than ever. With so many things happening around us and all seeming to go wrong. It just makes you think .. what in the world am I doing here? Well your living for a matter of fact. Yeah, your life may or not stink right now, but the moments you've experienced those special moments are worth more than anything else in the world. Shit I feel like Ive been climbing rock mountains my whole life without climbing gear. What the heck happened to them any way? Did I drop them? Forget them or did somebody steal them? Maybe it was the vigorous challenge? Maybe I did it on purpose. Challenges in life is what helps you thrive. The mountain maybe rocky but the view from the top will be better than anything else in the world at that single moment. So my advice for today. Live every moment the best that you can and hang on, it will be worth it in the end.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Enlighten. Share.