Wednesday, February 24

Things To-Do with Life and the complications of Boredom

 
Somedays, I find myself doing nothing but wanting to clean. Sometimes, I clean even if things are already clean. Is it compulsive, boredom. I'm not sure. Today I find myself bored of the norm realizing I have to get back out in the job market from an unwanted vacation. I'm not proud of it, however I will be proud once I get back out there. I'm excited and thrilled with what 2010 has to offer. The number 30 knocking at my door, waiting to be jammed into a Chocolate and banana cake smothered with chocolate icing and maybe even sprinkles. Although I dont turn 30 until summer. I can feel it peaking at me. 

Life isn't so short. However, you should make a To-Do list before it gets behind you. 

My To-Do List:
Learn something new
Visit a new place
Find a Great job and company
Donate to the Aspca
Blog more often
Find a way to help my mother
Elimate debt
Call 1-800-Dentist and see what they're talking about
Make another To-Do list
Buy my boyfriend something he'd love
Earn Karma 

See my cure of boredom list. [Please note. I am by nature a goofy person]


Pretend to be a car
(Amusement Potential: 5-10 minutes)
Make appropriate revving noises in your head as you walk along and add a racing commentary as you pass strangers in the street. Use blinking eyes as indicators for extra authenticity.

Make Star Trek door noises
(Amusement Potential: 1-2 minutes)
Stand by an electric door to a bank or something and make that silly "Scccccccchwop" sound heard whenever people popped on to the bridge to hang with Captain Kirk.

Funny things to do when you're bored

Rent a movie, 2 hours later go back to the same movie store and rent the sequel, 2 hours after that go back and get the third movie.

Learn to peel a banana with your feet.

Sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

So, this was my jibber jabber for tonite. I hope life is splendidly well. Til next time.
mlsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Enlighten. Share.